Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Still sleepy

We are still catching up on sleep today. This busy weekend has wiped the boys out. I had to wake Griffin up at 8:15 so we could try to make it to school by 9. That didn't happen, and Gray is still in his pajamas. Griffin was so sweet when I woke him up this morning. I told him that I had his breakfast ready, and he asked, "Did you make it with lots of love?". OF COURSE I did. It is a great thing when you wake your kids up and they aren't grouchy. Right now I am just enjoying a few moments of quiet while the boys sleep (or at least pretend to sleep) for their naps. I keep hearing Griffin drop cars on his floor but at least he is not yelling for me.

We are having our front porch rebuilt this week. The carpenter, Paul, (who Griffin calls "Mr. Porch") is doing a good job. Now that most of the floorboards are in, I am more aware of how badly they needed to be replaced. He should be done tomorrow or Thursday, and it will be nice to have the house quiet again.

No comments: