Monday, April 28, 2008

First Movie

I took Griffin on a date to see his first movie in the theater yesterday. We went to see Horton Hears a Who because it had been recommended by some other friends. Griffin was pretty excited about the theater and popcorn. He LOVED the previews...Speed Racer is coming out in May and that was pretty cool. As for Horton, Griffin just didn't get it. I think it was kind of slow for him and had too deep of a message for him. I was kind of bored, but he started asking to go home and take a nap about halfway through. I think he wasn't feeling too great so that may be part of it. So it wasn't the perfect experience but we will try another movie soon.


2 comments:

Happy Mom said...

I love it when the kiddos come up with new words or bring to our attention words/phrases that we tend to say a lot...keeps us on our toes, doesn't it?

Jenny said...

So cute! Last summer they had free movies at the theater for moms and kids to go! I bet Griffin would enjoy that this summer. :0)