Friday, January 25, 2008

Chip off the old block

For anyone who knows Brent pretty well, he always sticks his tongue out and curls it up to one side when he is concentrating hard on something. This morning I noticed that Gray had picked up a little trait from his daddy. I just had to get a picture. So cute. It is fun to start noticing which traits the boys get from each of us.

Griffin always seems to come up with things that I think are so cute. But of course, I am pretty biased. Here are the latest quotes...
1. When talking about Uncle Andy's wedding, he asked is his Papa was coming to the wedding. I said, "yes". Then he said, "Oh good, Papa is my best friend". How sweet:)
2. Mimi gave us a childrens gospel song CD recently. I played it in the car for him the other day and he really likes some of the songs. He loves "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" but he often requests the Cherrynut song (Sweet Chariot).
3. This morning as I was putting Gray to bed, I heard all kinds of noise downstairs. When I came down, Griffin was trying to move his heavy wooden stool into the kitchen. I told him that it needed to stay in the bathroom. Griffin looked at me and said, "Mom, I was just trying to be curious. I needed to be tall to reach my lego blocks for my bulldozer".

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey I tagged you!!