Sunday, January 27, 2008

4 Things

Okay, I am joining the game. I got tagged by Carrie, my TN church-going friend who is in the Russian adoption gang. I don't have many friends who blog but I will give this a try.



4 Jobs I have had

1. lead cookie decorator at Cookie Bouquet

2. hostess at John Wills BBQ

3. shift leader at Macalisters Deli

4. Speech-Language Pathologist and Mommy



4 Movies I have watched over and over

1. Pretty in Pink

2. 10 Things I Hate About You

3. Tombstone (love Val Kilmer in this one)

4. My Big Fat Greek Wedding



4 Places I have Lived

1. Germantown, TN

2. North Carolina (High Point and Durham)

3. Los Gatos, CA

4. Knoxville, TN



4 Shows I Watch

1. Days of Our Lives (my vice)

2. Project Runway

3. Grey's Anatomy

4. Samantha Who? (hasn't been on since Christmas)



4 Places I have been

1. Costa Rica

2. Bahamas

3. Kauai (honeymoon)

4. , Cinque Terre, Prague (actually lots of places in Europe from my backpacking trips)



4 People Who Email me Regularly

1. My mom

2. My mother-in-law

3. People from church

4. Heather B



4 of my Favorite Things to Eat

1. Chicken enchiladas from Andale restaurant (CA)

2. Butternut Squash Agnolotti from Pastaria restaurant (CA)

3. Spicy Tuna Rolls

4. Shrimp and Grits



4 Places I would Rather be

1. getting a massage or facial

2. traveling anywhere (my top picks are Maine, Africa, Ireland, Scandinavia, really anywhere)

3. Drinking coffee and reading a book at Starbucks

4. Taking a nap on the beach



4 Things I am Looking Forward to this year

1. My brother's wedding

2. A family vacation this summer (maybe Charleston area)

3. Gray learning to walk and talk

4. Griffin becoming more manageable





Got that done! I am tagging Jessica, Lori, Jenny, and Elaine.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thanks for playing along. I enjoyed reading your favorites. I did not know you watched Days!!