Thursday, October 4, 2007

It's Froggy outside

Just a few more pics coming your way. It is kind of a dreary day, or "it's froggy outside" as Griffin said when he looked outside this morning. Here is a shot of Griffin in his new raincoat. I have it on here to remind me of how charming he can be when he wants to be:)
We will see how today goes at school. Somedays I wonder if he is a terror for his teacher. When I pick him up most days, he will tell me how he went to time out for Mrs Duffy or how he "bomped Kellan in the head". Not sure how reliable that information is, but the parent teacher conference next week should be interesting.
This morning we had a huge improvement in the "wanting to share with my brother" department. Usually the rule is that Gray cannot touch ANYTHING So yesterday we picked five toys to take upstairs which means that they are off limits to Gray. But everything else that stays downstairs is fair game. Griffin quickly chose his fire truck and cowboy hat. And then surprisingly enough this morning, he decided that Gray might like to play with his fire truck. I had to a get a picture of this- I am not sure it will ever happen again:)


No comments: