Thursday, October 11, 2007

The boy is a talker

I had Griffin's preschool parent-teacher conference today at school. I have been a little worried about it based on what Griffin says happens at school (timeouts, hitting kids in the head), but I was pleasantly surprised. For the most part his teacher said he was settling in well and had started to get the routine of what was supposed to happen each day. She did say that he was very "lively" and "the most affectionate" child in the class. I think we all know what "lively" means:) Apparently he is also quite the talker and sometimes has to be told to hold his conversations until later. Brent and I cannot guess where he gets the talking part from! Otherwise he is doing pretty well and needs to practice cutting. I think that Griffin will love working on cutting if we can just find a safe way for him to practice.

After the conference, we drove downtown and met Brent for lunch. It was a beautiful day- sunny and kind of cool. Griffin loved walking around downtown with his dad. He was also very proud of his Thomas lunch box.

As for Gray...we are dealing with teething. He has been really fussy and chewing on everything. He will chew on his sippy cup handle until it hurts, and then he starts howling again. I hope these teeth come soon.

No comments: