Saturday, November 10, 2007

Supersonic

I am posting one video of Gray laughing at Griffin blowing his whistle. They are really starting to have fun with each other. Lately Gray has been doing this "supersonic screeching" thing all the time. It is pretty obnoxious, and I may be losing my hearing any day now. So I am posting this one for the grandparents' viewing pleasure since they miss a lot of these "adorable" moments.



We had Griffin's last soccer game this morning, and it was FREEZING outside. Each team had 3 kids (and 2 out of the 3 on each team were pretty cranky), so the coaches decided we would shorten the game and leave early. Brent and Adam were fill-in coaches today. Griffin started out pretty well and scored a goal during the practice. He was very proud of himself. But then he bumped his injured finger and things went downhill from there. Gray was pretty good and just relaxed on the blanket.

1 comment:

Linda Belding said...

I love the giggling! I even love the screeching since it's Gray, but I can see why it would eventually get on your nerves! I love looking at the photos and reading about our boys--thanks for doing this!