Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Movie Recommendation

Last night I went to see the movie, Dan In Real Life, with some friends. It was really good. If you liked Little Miss Sunshine, I think you will probably like this one. It has some goofy parts to it that are a little unrealistic, but it had everyone laughing a lot. There were even some viewers that clapped at the end of the movie. So go see it if you get the chance.

I had a new babysitter come to watch the boys last night. Her name was Hannah, and Griffin loved her. When I came home, she told me that he gave her a scare. Apparently she put him to bed around 7:30 and went in an hour later to check on him. But she could not find him anywhere. She checked all the bedrooms and bathroom. Finally she found him fast asleep UNDER his bed holding onto one of his toy trains. This kid is crazy and this is the kind of thing we deal with all the time.

No comments: