Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cute comments and feeling guilty

Just read some of my friends' blogs and already I am feeling guilty. First of all, Lori wrote that she has never had to put her kids in time-out in their house. Griffin is in time-out at LEAST 2 times a day. And let's not talk about all the notes and negative reports that our head-strong child has received home lately. And Jessica is doing an organic food co-op...yeah, we had KFC tonight. Since I have been sick lately, I can barely stand to cook. So KFC it was. The cute comment was when Gray looked at the picture of Colonel Sanders and said, "Santa" over and over.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah but my kid can't talk and yours can. It's all about baaaaaalance!

Anonymous said...

I said we don't put them in time-out, not that they don't need it at times. We have just found that spanking and taking priveleges away works better for them! Seriously, Griffin talks like a grown-up, it seems! I don't think I've ever said Congratulations! I just heard your news over Thanksgiving, but mom and Has didn't think you'd been sick this time. There is nothing wrong with KFC occasionally! I don't cook when J's gone for dinner because my girls don't eat enough to make it worth my time! I make them corndogs or fast-food. You are a wonderful mom! See you next week!

Jenny said...

Oh Amanda...Jack is in time out ALL.THE.TIME....probably more than time spent elsewhere in this house! You are such a good mommy!!!!!!