Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You Make My Day

Wow. I got an award from my friend, Carrie, which made my day. Anyway as part of the blogging community (I guess that is what I can call it), it is my turn to bestow the You Make My Day Award to some fellow bloggers. I don't think there are any hard and fast rules to this but you have to pick 5 more bloggers to give the award to. I had issues trying to add the links to everyone's blog so sorry about that. So here goes...





Nautichapmans: My friend, Julie, who always thinks of unique and interesting things to post. She has had some great inspirational posts and they make me think. Which is a good thing.


Ferg Family Update: My friend, Jessica, who was my first blogging friend. The antics of her two adorable kids (who are very close in age to my boys) always crack me up because I can relate. And she has a rescued IG at home too.


3 Girls and a Daddy: Love seeing pictures of her girls and hearing about Caroline's quirky obsessions. The grocery store story and the ball is still making me smile.


Some Kind of Wonderful: For Diana who always adds creative elements to her blog.


Herring Family: for Lori because with 3 kids (and one of them is a newborn), she still manages to blog.






1 comment:

Three Girls and a Daddy said...

Ohhh, so sweet! We just got home from the beach so I just read about my nomination! :) I love reading about you and the boys....they are my first blog stop each day!!!