Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Indy Girls Weekend

This past weekend I met some friends in Indy for a girls weekend. It was kind of random that we ended up there (why Indy you may ask?) but we had a great time. My friend, Amy, lives there and Laura flew in from New York. I am pretty sure that we ate and shopped our way through the city over the course of 3 days. We had so much fun. On Friday night we ate at Eddie Merlot's with Amy's friend, Brittany. I don't think I have ever eaten more food in my life. Laura and I managed to polish off an entire Brie appetizer ourselves. That is going to take some time at the gym. One of our first pics was eating outside at Bruges in Broad Ripple. The weather in Indy was great this weekend- kind of cool and very comfortable.
On Saturday we spent a lot of time walking downtown by the Sailors and Soldiers monument and over to Mass Ave for shopping. Poor Amy was a trooper with walking 2 miles and being almost 7 months pregnant.
Brent did a great job with the boys and they had a fun weekend doing guy stuff. He took them out for breakfast one morning and Griffin ate 7 pancakes by himself. I don't think I have ever seen that child eat that much food. So now we have to plan our next girls weekend in the Spring or Summer of 2009...if anyone has any ideas we are open to hearing them:)






1 comment:

Jenny said...

SO fun!!!! My vote would be for y'all to go to Chicago. I love it there. Great shopping, incredible sights / views, delicious foods, fun tours, it's awesome!!!!!