Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My boys LOVE babysitters (which is a good thing I know). We had a new sitter yesterday named, Pamela, and they had such a great time. When I came home, Griffin's response was, "Why did you come home so early?". I had been gone about 4 hours, but I guess it wasn't enough. Hey, she did play trains with him for the entire time:)

Then earlier Griffin said, "Hey Mom, you need to stop spending all of Dad's money". I explained to him that we needed to buy some stuff for the house and then we would start saving money again. And I told him that it was technically "our money" because I was working at home with the kids. Griffin followed that up with, "Oh Mom, that's okay, you can go back to work now. I can have a babysitter and just see you on Saturday and Sunday". Glad to see that I am appreciated at home:)

No comments: