Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St Patricks Day

Griffin got into St Patricks Day more this year. When I went to pick him up from school, he was very animated and told me how leprechauns visited his classroom. He was furious that they had played tricks on his class and made a mess. Putting the chairs on the table, scattering gold coins, and leaving green Mardi Gras beads behind. When we came home, I couldn't help but mess with him a little bit. So I put green sparkling sugar in his milk. He was so amazed by the green sparkles that the leprechauns put in his glass. It is funny to see how much he believes at this age. I hope it stays that way for awhile. One negative note about St Paddy's Day...he got Lucky Charms at school for their snack. So guess what he wants for breakfast now? Lucky Charms.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Mmmm, I love me some Lucky Charms! What a cute idea!

Happy Mom said...

What? He doesn't get Lucky Charms every day? What kind of mom are you!?! just kidding!